As January quickly comes to a close the City is wasting no time moving forward with future projects.
- The Urban Renewal Agency and the City are partnering to issue a development offering on February 1st, for eight properties through a “Request For Expressions of Interest.”
- The Parks and Recreation Department Director, Jeanne Sprague and Visitor & Convention Bureau Director, Ed Dreistadt are researching the full extent of lifting the deed restrictions at Regatta Park and what it would mean for the City.
- The Public Works Department has been working diligently to ensure the safety of the community by placing safety barriers and removing dangerous debris left by the recent storms.
- Driftwood Public Library has been installing Little Libraries throughout the community and plans to add more in the near future.
- The Police Department has been working closely with architects and is moving forward to design an ideal building.
The City is hard at work in the New Year. For continued updates and to stay informed visit the City’s website at www.lincolncity.org.