The Lincoln City Planning and Community Development Department is working hard on long term projects and addressing daily planning concerns.
- Draft Design Standards are now open for public comment. The survey asks for community feedback and engagement on design aspects for the City such as; pedestrian spaces, parking, building design, coastal design character and more. Take the survey here.
- Senior Planner, AnneMarie Skinner has been conducting public outreach along HWY 101 in regards to the City’s sign regulations. She will be presenting her findings to the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission will begin work studying the topic on June 18th and July 2nd.
- The Building Code Division has issued new single family home permits. The Division continues to oversee code violations and respond accordingly.
- The next Planning Commission meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 18th at 6pm in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
- The North Lincoln City Comprehensive Plan Amendment for the area known as the Villages has been submitted and will be discussed at the Planning Commission Meeting scheduled for July 16, 2019. There is a City Council Public Hearing tentatively scheduled for August 26, 2019.
- The zoning code is currently being reviewed in reference to the establishment and use of emergency caches addressing tsunami resilience.
- If you have questions or concerns for the Lincoln City Planning Department can be reached at 541-996-2153. You can also visit the website here.